Monday, February 8, 2010

Get Fit or Die Prologue/Day 1

Hi.

I haven't blogged in awhile because, quite frankly I didn't have much to say, but alas I have found a reason to drop nonsense on the internet. I am gross. I am 5'9 270 lbs and in very bad shape. I got this way by eating bad things by the bale full and not moving. I hate being fat and sedentary and desperately want to be fit. So everyday I will be posting my workout and my progress, including my lo cal diet. My goal is to lose 80lbs by 10/31/10 or to get my waist back whatever comes first. I intend to blog everyday as part of the routine, so keep my honest internet!

So... Day 1

45 Minutes on the stationary bike and Upper body workout (20 minutes) on the Bow-flex. It is 10 am and I haven't eaten so I will recap calories tomorrow. A couple of side notes...

-WHO DAT!! Hell ya Saints!
-"Avatar" Won me over after the first time I saw it.
- I have hope for the Notre Dame Football program with Brian Kelly in charge.

Thanks for reading! Now go do something productive!

1 comment:

  1. Avatar did not win you over the first time you saw it. It won you over after the second time you saw it and researched more of the story.

    ReplyDelete