Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Get Fit or Die day 2

Day 2 has arrived and I haven't quit! I am motivated, so I don't expect the quitting talk to start till after the weekend...

Day 1, just to put a bow on it, I took in about 1000 calories, which is under where I wanted to be but I will take it. No cheating by me either, but today will be the real challenge. Where I work brings in Chinese food on Tuesdays and it is awesome...I can already smell it... delicious...

Today I did 20 minutes on the stationary bike and Bow flex workout (Legs, back and abs). For those outside of the loop, I have a left knee that is in disrepair, it felt terrible last night, great today, but because I worked it out with ye old Bow flex, I only did 20 minutes on the bike.

Nothing to eat so far today... wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment