Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Get Fit or Die Day 3

So 3 days of working out are in the book. I feel good except for my knees which ache something awful. However, as my legs get stronger and my fat turns to muscle, my guess is that will improve.

Day 2 calories were about 1100-1200. I did resist the Chinese food or I would have doubled my
calories.

Day 3 workout was 45 minutes on the stationary bike and then upper body workout on the Bow flex (circuit style, which I felt worked me harder). Weight down to 265 in 3 days... will see how that progresses.

Other things rattling around in my head today...

- Not sold on the new Facebook layout
-Cryptic Studios...I invested in you, glad to see you are doing something positive.
-Blood Bowl for the Xbox360. If you played the table top version, you will love it. Otherwise it's a fun diversion.
-Like my brothers girlfriend more and more. She is extending her hand in friendship to me and the Mrs and that's important to us. Props to double L.
-Big Al turns 5 tomorrow... tears will be shed.

No comments:

Post a Comment