Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Writers Blog

Hello to my internet audience! I have come to you again to rant and rave about crap I like and you well...who knows.

Champions Online, the MMO I have been anxiously awaiting now since 02-2008 has been delayed. This is not uncommon, but still disappointing. So now instead of 7/14/09 being a day I leave early from work with a lame excuse to play a stupid video game... it will now be 9/1/09! The date is subject to change...

I am working. Yipee.

My book about vampires, strippers, chainsaw weilding good guys and the like is still available at ...

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-black-arch/6770277

Oh and I am editing my next book... its not about vampires but about something else that holds my interests... super heroes. More on that in future blogs...

I say a trailer for Sherlock Holmes. Looks disposable... like most movies. Next summer will be better...Iron Man 2 and I think something else...not sure... Though Drag Me to Hell... might be a nice diversion before the summer becomes about cars that turn into robots and the little guy who likes to look at his mom naked. Yes Shia Le Poof said it...look it up.

I am out.

No comments:

Post a Comment