Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Boom goes the dynamite.

Hey all...

All meaning who is ever kind enough to read my blog. It has been a while so let me catch you up...

I went and saw Star Trek. It was awesome! It was everything a summer movie should be; fun, exciting, emotional and funny. Chris Pine and Urban, the guy that plays McCoy, were freaking great. I highly recommend it.

The wife has puppy fever. I don't have the fever... it's more of a sniffle. Lord help me.

Big Al is playing tee ball. While we are practicing I am reminded of the days when my father and I used to play catch in the front yard. I can still hear him screaming... "Jesus Christ! You throw like a girl!" Childhood trauma aside, Big Al is four and it's tee ball and my wife is my anchor to reality.

Thank God for my wife. She doesn't let me get away with anything and always calls me out when I am being a dick. Which is a lot.

Champion Online is still on track. They had a beta play weekend for members of the press and they released a bunch of information. The game is tight! Every time a new article is written or screen shots released I go into little geek spasms that last for several hours. 7/14/09 can't get here soon enough. Now if Atari can just stay in business and the game doesn't get delayed... Bottom line, I can not wait to play.

I am trying to write. I like most of my ideas, I don't love them. Trying my hand at fan fiction...we will see.

My book is still available! Check it out here...

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-black-arch/6770277

Thanks for reading and if my life suddenly gets exciting I will let you all know!!

2 comments:

  1. Well Big Al can certainly throw a ball further than you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I completely agree about Star Trek.

    ReplyDelete