Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Get busy living...

So its 7:36am when I start this blog and it seems that North Korea is ready to fire up the nuclear apocalypse machine and fight anyone who tells them to stop... Isn't this the reason we make bombs? I am sure we will just talk and talk until Tokyo or Seoul gets wiped off the map...

Sorry to get off to such a grim start lets talk about something else... oh my new dog! His name is Gibbs, he is some sort of terrier. He is about a year old or two and was obviously someone pet before. He is pretty well trained, stays off furniture and is really a pretty good dog. I feel bad for who owned him before, I am sure they miss him.

Champions-Online...nothing new but cut-n-paste interviews, so nothing new at all.

I discovered Aviary.com which is like an online photo shop thing. It is very cool and I have no idea how to use it.

I want to recommend Expedition Africa on the History Channel. These people follow the same route that the reporter Stanley used to find Dr. Livingstone, its very cool, watched the premiere on Comcast on demand and thought it was very cool.

I am editing a new book, that is new to some folks... it is not a horror novel, its more adventure/super hero type story.... Working on second edit and looking forward to trying to publish this one the traditional way.

Memorial day came and went... There was a sale involving my book, "The Black Arch" at lulu.com, you can check it out here...

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-black-arch/6770277

I am on twitter ... @stanito so feel free to look me up there as well. You follow me, I will follow you :)

Take care till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment