Sunday, April 19, 2009

First Blog ever!

Greetings internet!
This is my first blog, though I can hardly believe it myself. Here I am...blogging.
Just think a couple years back I didn't know what blogging was. So let me tell you a bit about me and what you can expect from my blog. I don't know if I will blog everyday but I will try and do it weekly...

My wife and daughter are wonderful and beautiful, I will talk about them from time to time, mostly cute stories. Nothing dirty about me and the wife, unless I can come up with a clever euphemism for when we do the dirty.

I am a giant nerd, both physically and in my love of all things nerds love. Comics, sci-fi movies, video games ((MMOs specifically) etc. I do like sports... well I like Notre Dame football, but past that I watch when it is interesting or socially expected.

I have a lot of unpopular opinions which I will share from time to time. I will comment on news of the day or celebrity gossip or television shows I like.

I play the MMORPG called City of Heroes/Villains and I am looking forward to Champions Online. I will occasionally mention all the stuff going on there and as it develops...

My biggest thing is that I want to be a writer. I have written two novels... one finished and available at http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-black-arch/6770277

The other is being edited. It's about super humans and all that jazz. All that jazz... the internet should reach out and punch me in the face.

I am on twitter and Facebook... follow me on twitter, @Stanito is my handle...if you follow me I will say all sorts of useless stuff all the time.

Well... Anything else?? Didn't think so...Wolverine comes out Friday...I will be blogging about the movie and in between.

I am out like trout!

1 comment: