Wednesday, April 29, 2009

4:30am? Might as well blog...

I should be asleep but Big Al was afraid of grizzly bears so here I am. Her sleeping soundly in my bed and me here at the computer. Is it fair? No. Fatherhood isn't about fairness now is it?

Champions-Online has a release date! On 7/14/09 I will be anxiously waiting and cursing the fact that I skipped work so much I can't skip that day to play. Not that I would play the entire day because I am married and married people can't completely crack out on a new game. I can only crack out in spurts... it's about two hours at a time. So, I will get the game upon its release, play as much I can and plan ahead for a complete crack out day. The game looks completely bad ass btw but will it be fun?

Wolverine opens Friday! Will I attempt a midnight showing... yes. I will brave the one local case of swine flu and the potential disappointment of it being sold out upon my arrival. Like I have said before, Wolverine is one of those characters that is easy to screw up because his background is drama heavy and convoluted. I will post a full review. My guess is it will be no Dark Knight, which is fine, because for a good as that was, I enjoyed Iron Man more.

Swine flu is scary and legit. Please take it that way. If you have symptoms, see a doctor and stay home.

I am going to get a little political. I am do not care if you are pro-life or not. I don't have a uterus so I don't feel like I am in a position to speak about what I would do. All that being said, I want people to stop driving around my town with pictures of dead fetuses on the side of trucks an flying over ahead dragging banners of the same pictures. Really? Seriously?

It's Wednesday and I have to work but it's only today and tomorrow and then it's Wolverine Weekend with some tee ball and a little pinch and tickle with the Mrs. thrown in. I also am going to start a new book this weekend. MY first novel is on sale here, scope it out and support your independent authors...

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/the-black-arch/6770277

God Bless you and God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment